Thursday, November 09, 2006

Denial.

You'll be seeing lots more of this in the coming weeks:

BILL WHITTLE EMAILS:

Over in Tim Blair's comment section, a guy named Dave S. said this:

"The Republicans lost and the Democrats won for the same reason -- they distanced themselves from their base. "

That's the sentence of the year, in my opinion.

Heh. Indeed.

Yes, indeed. Heh, of course! Everyone knows that the Republicans' biggest problem under Bush/Rove is that they insufficiently cater to their base.

Everyone. It's so clear now.

Uh-huh.

4 comments:

Isaac said...

sheesh, Putz, how much of a cliche do you have to be to keep just quoting articles and saying "Heh. Indeed."?

I guess it's good to have a snappy catchphrase...

Anonymous said...

Snappy catchphrase of the past - Henny Youngman - "Take my wife, ...., please." Putz is just another comedian.

Anonymous said...

I just found this site, and while I respect the good work you do, I can't imagine reading Putz day after day. He is one of the most insufferable bloggers I've come across. What kind of people enjoy him? Does anyone know? I imagine it's mostly 40 year old engineers in dead end jobs.

Blue Texan said...

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.