Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glenn Reynolds publishing comments.

I have to take a break from my hiatus to note that Putz is now publishing comments.

This should be...very enlightening.


Anonymous said...

There are no mangos tasty enough to make me get out of the boat! I can only imagine what a laff riot Putz's comment section must be.

Hope your hiatus is fun and relaxing. Stay dry!

Anonymous said...

I don't see your comments. A, I missing something, or all this time, you are just a shit talking coward?

Anonymous said...

I mean "am". Sorry, shit talking coward.

Anonymous said...

Come back, little InstaPutz! Come back!

Anonymous said...

Heh Indoodily Ding Dong Diddily!

obat pelangsing badan said...

I 'm so glad you could come across this site ,
and we hope to establish good relations with you.
peninggi badan | obat peninggi badan super cepat | obat peninggi badan

pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan super cepat