Monday, March 22, 2010

Someone needs a hug.

Poor McTarded.
Obviously, yes, I was upset yesterday. I'm glad that this could bring so much joy to peoples' hearts, and of course to know that for many people, the happiest part of passing health care reform seems to have been knowing that it made people like me unhappy. The people wondering why I was so upset should contemplate that first, I think you people just screwed up both our health care system, and our fiscal system (even further), and that if I'm right, that's not really funny.
Yes, those mean Democrats totally wrecked our pristine, "best in the world" perfect-as-it-is health care system.

What a clown.

UPDATE

From the comments.
Victimhood is fun. Read an Ayn Rand novel -- victimization and petulant martyrdom are their stock in trade.
Indeed.

No comments: