Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Many contemporary women have an almost exclusively romantic notion of sex..."

"Come to Butthead Dennis."

Says Prager, who, not content with perfection, bolsters his previous case for marital rape.

Maybe in L.A., Dennis! In Brooklyn they fuck for sport!

The comments to Prager's wank -- he's twice divorced, doncha know! -- are all, in their own way, amazing, but this is my fav:

DCortez:
works for me
I've been married for almost 20 years. My wife never says no to me, I never say no to work or parenting the kids (God knows there are times I'd rather call in "not in the mood"). It works for us.

Ah, the sanctity of heterosexual marriage.

...Ow? "Dennis Prager is obviously incredibly bad at marriage, relationships, sex and quite possibly the very act of breathing, but it doesn’t mean that every woman he’s interested in is duty bound to make up for his inadequacy at existing. "

No comments: