Monday, April 14, 2008

Somebody Please Get Armando Off The Cross.

He's got to be exhausted.

I condemn both Clinton and Obama for using right wing character attacks against fellow Democrats. Anyone think the "Creative Class" blogs will do the same? Me neither.

Wah fuck? Are we still playing the 'I condemn thee' game? I was so sure that ended after the Jeff Goldstein/Deb Frisch thingee, during which the entire liberal blogosphere had to denounce some wackadoodle professor because, well... I'm sure there was a good reason!

Ha. Strong words from Mr. Holier Than Thou! Yes, lecture us on civility while having the nerve to type the word "Bittergate" (without irony) with a straight face. Or does Pup Tent Democrat really believe that the "gate" suffix -- applied with abandon by such intellectuals as The Nativist Queen -- confers real scandal?

Wake me up on April 23.

No comments: