Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Heh, Beavis. You Said Ass."

Oh my.
HH: That’s true. Mark, we’ve got about a minute as well, I’ve got to make sure I get your reaction. Is the Hillary Clinton Humpty Dumpty incapable of being put back together again? And if so, why?

MS: Well, you hear all these theories now. I linked at National Review earlier today to some story in a gay Washington newspaper that says Hillary still leads among super gay delegates…not super gay delegates, gay superdelegates.

HH: (laughing)

MS: I don’t know, maybe they are super gay delegates. Maybe they’re super gay gay superdelegates.

HH: Are they gay supermen delegates?

MS: Only in the Democratic Party. I don’t think the super gay delegates can pull it out of the fire for Hillary at this stage.

HH: (laughing) Do they have a Caucus?

MS: (laughing)

HH: They’re going to have great parties.


That's Hugh Hewitt and Mark Steyn, folks. They'll be here all week.

No comments: