Monday, May 14, 2007

Pajamas Putziness.

I'm clearly not spending enough time reading The Anchoress, my new favorite Pajamas Network BloggerTM.

Here's a sample of what I've been missing:
Someday, I’d like to organize a group of conservative women to go see a performance of The Vagina Monologues. We would go equipped with kazoos, and every time a vagina spoke, we would kazoo a sad or happy tune, depending on the vagina’s story.
Oh yeah. We're gonna keep an eye on this one.

UPDATED

I just love this:
President Bush conducted an orchestra playing Stars and Stripes Forever. I’m sure we will see no videotape on this, however. Apparently he didn’t suck at it. If it’s not making the president look bad, it’s not allowed to be seen.
So the Anchoress believes that footage of the War President's goofball play-conducting at a staged photo-op, while Iraq goes up in flames, would make him look good.

Anchoress, baby. Where have you been all my life?

No comments: