Friday, April 22, 2011

The reality show guy's in.

According to Krauthammer.
"I was prepared for a gale of abuse, because I've been really tough on him, and he would have been within his rights to do it," Krauthammer told Fox News host Sean Hannity Thursday night. "Actually he was rather gracious and courteous. ... He wanted to make me see, in his view, he was a serious candidate and a serious man. [...]

"He handled that rather well," Krauthammer added. "I give him the credit for graciousness and restraint. But it convinced me that he's running, that it's not just a feint."

Krauthammer said the call didn't change his views "on the unseriousness of his candidacy. But as a person, I thought more highly of him... because of the gracious way and the calm and courteous way he discussed the issues."
Did he mention he was gracious?

No comments: