Monday, November 22, 2010

Um...

Sally Quinn, third paragraph:

My husband and I are "DWTS" fanatics.  We plan our social life around it, often regretting invitations that fall on the night of the show. Only in emergencies would we try to TiVo. Not only that, but I vote.  Under the show's rules, you're allowed to vote five times on one line. I have six lines at home and my cell, so I vote as many times as I can for my favorite. This season, I'm voting for Jennifer Grey all the way.

Fourteenth paragraph, also Sally Quinn, on the allegations that Bristol Palin fans stuffed the Dancing ballot box:

I never remember all Ten Commandments off the top of my head, but there should be one that says, "Thou shalt not cheat while voting on 'Dancing with the Stars.'" Polls have shown that the majority of tea party members are conservative Christians. Are these Christians who are voting 300 times and not using valid email addresses? Doesn't it offend their sense of fairness, if not ethics and morals?

Fwiw: The former Mrs. Bradlee can certainly attest to the fact that Quinn has no familiarity with the 10th commandment.

No comments: