Thursday, October 28, 2010

It Burns.

From Erick Erickson's post, "White House Conspires With Media Matters":

ABC News notes the White House had a meeting of special needs representatives. What ABC News fails to point out is that two of them work at Media Matters For America, the George Soros funded character assassins who see evil racists in the white filling of every twinkie they consume.

The evildoers:

Oliver Willis, who is kryptonite to thinking, makes his living as an internet troll for Media Matters. I hear they even station him appropriately under a bridge where he routinely says odd things like, “Is that a billy goat I hear? I am going to gobble you up for my dinner.”

Duncan Black is a fellow at Media Matters, or whatever they call people who are fellows but want to use a gender neutral word so as not to offend the sensibilities of the unibrow crowd.

If someone would translate that last sentence for me I'd appreciate it.

No comments: