Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rod Dreher, Evil Piece of Shit.

Rod Dreher actually believes in the afterlife, so I hope he understands that when I say that my fondest wish is that his crunchy con ass should rot in hell for eternity, I am not speaking figuratively. In fact, I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Hell does exist, if for no other reason than that Rod will need a place to go when he dies and I don't want him in Brooklyn.

It cannot happen with enough haste.

If homosexuality is legitimized -- as distinct from being tolerated, which I generally support -- then it represents the culmination of the sexual revolution, the goal of which was to make individual desire the sole legitimate arbiter in defining sexual truth. It is to lock in, and, on a legal front, to codify, a purely contractual, nihilistic view of human sexuality. I believe this would be a profound distortion of what it means to be fully human.


....Well said, Bethany.

No comments: