Friday, May 09, 2008

Fuck That Dirty Old Man.

McCain's had every opportunity to back off his "Hamas hearts Obama" remarks.

Well, he just doubled down.
"It's very obvious to everyone that Senator Obama shares nothing of the values or goals of Hamas, which is a terrorist organization," McCain said. "But it's also a fact that a spokesperson from Hamas said that he approves of Obama's candidacy. I think that's of interest to the American people."

Oh, so is that how it is? I wasn't going to bring this up, but since McCain says it's copacetic and Asian Americans are equally likely to vote Democrat as Republican, well...
On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

My Asian American friends, John McCain hates each and every one of you.

No comments: