Monday, November 05, 2007

Oh Boy.

I'm sure BT will have more to say about this, but since I'm on the east coast I'll go first: Roy Edroso's chew toy Eric Scheie spent 2000+ words -- or three Maureen Dowd columns -- on a post predicated on the adorably erroneous belief that Instaputz is a libertarian blog.

Whatever anyone might think of the Instaputz blog, to call it "libertarian" (whether of the large or small "l" variety) is ridiculous.
Agreed!

But also: WTF? It's clear as Saran Wrap that Andrew's allusion to a "real libertarian" was describing Cato, not us. For our part, I don't believe either have us have claimed a political mantle, though I happen to be president of Brooklyn's Norman Thomas fan club.

Come on fella, it's not brain surgery! Anyway, Eric, what gave us away? It's Henley's absence from the blogroll, isn't it? (Note to self: add UO!) Hmmm.

No comments: