Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How Fast Can I Sell My Apartment?

OK, I've known for some time that She Who Must Not Be Named was slated to "teach" at Brooklyn Law School. Fine. But now, through a little birdie I'd like to strangle, I learn that she's moving to Brooklyn Heights.

What?!

For those keeping score, the following gin-soaked biddies live/are going to live within blocks of me:

-- Ann Althouse
-- Peggy Noonan

Feel free to express condolences in comments. (Roy, are there any one-bedrooms left in Greenpoint, that don't have showers in the kitchen?)

...Sweet Jesus. Shlaes is here, too. This town needs an enema!

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Xuan Mai Apartment