Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stay Away from Teh Funny, Putz

I'M AGAINST ABORTION on the first date.
I know this is the kind of thing that makes the wingers giggle, but I suspect Putz et al would be irritated if a high profile liberal blogger flippantly substituted, say, "slathering geese feces on the Baby Jesus while dancing on Reagan's grave" in the place of "abortion." My guess is that Putz might not get the joke.

As it is, his eagerness to make light of a pretty awful experience is disgraceful. But not, unfortunately, surprising.

1 comment:

Janet R. Mack said...

The use of humor can be a double-edged sword, especially when discussing sensitive topics like abortion. It's important to approach such issues with respect and empathy for those who may be affected by them. While humor can be a powerful tool in communication, it should be used judiciously and with consideration for the feelings of others. In the world of academia, when you need assistance with your studies or exams, it's always best to rely on reliable and professional resources rather than attempting to use humor as a solution. If you ever find yourself thinking, "I need someone to pay to take my online exam - Take My Online Exam," there are reputable services available to help you succeed in your academic endeavors.