Saturday, January 27, 2007

Can I call 'em, or can I?

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post at Unclaimed Territory on the GOP '08 front-runners and I asked,
So who will it be, GOP? The flip-flopper, the traitorous RINO or the pro-gay rights New Yorker?
Now RedState is asking much the same thing (h/t Sullivan).

"They all suck. Let's just admit it. Every one of the thus far announced Republican candidates for President sucks. From the lecherous adulterer to the egomaniacal nut job to the flip-flopping opportunist with the perfect hair to the guy who hates brown people to the guy we've never heard of to the guy who has a better chance of getting hit by a meteor while being consumed by a blue whale being struck by lightening. They all suck. (Well, okay, Brownback doesn't suck at all, but I perceive no viability for his candidacy.)"
The wingers are so predictable.

No comments: