Tuesday, August 07, 2012

BREAKING: "The Blaze" uncovers Obama scandal!11!1!

Must credit! Exclusive wingnuttery!
I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars. And I smell something rotten in Denmark. 
Wait for it...
Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. 
BAM!

So here's what Obama's hiding.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.
Finding a way to die in birtherism with Obama's college transcripts is a pretty solid effort, but I'm disappointed that there's no mention of Malcolm X or the Muslim Brotherhood.

No comments: