Sunday, July 29, 2012

Let the Two Minutes of Hate Against Dick Cheney Begin

Can't wait to read what Palinbots like Cornell Putz thinks of this.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney is critical of the process that led to the 2008 selection of another Republican vice presidential candidate: Sarah Palin. 
"I think that was a mistake," Cheney said in an interview for ABC's This Week. 
Cheney said Palin, then the first-term governor of Alaska, failed the most basic test of being on the vice presidential short list: "Is this person capable of being president of the United States?" 
Said Cheney: "I like Governor Palin. I've met her. I know her ... Attractive candidate. But based on her background -- she'd only been governor for, what, two years -- I don't think she passed that test ... of being ready to take over. And I think that was a mistake."
What's awesome about this is Cheney is basically calling the drooling base of his own party -- the ones who uniformly love Palin -- idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russel Brand said it using simpler words.