Friday, November 18, 2011

Guess it depends on what the definition of "gaffe" is.

Sez Michele:
BACHMANN: I haven't had a gaffe or something that I've done that has caused me to fall in the polls.
Erm,
"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country."
Um,
"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Florida, after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter."
No.
"Before we get started, let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Elvis Presley today."

No comments: