Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stop Laughing!

Putz makes a funny:

HOW THE REPUBLICANS COULD LOSE THE TEA PARTY: “If the GOP retakes Congress and doesn’t immediately take on the Tea Partiers’ top issue, the national debt, they face a backlash that could cost them the support of the movement—whose expectations are sky high.”


Please. These dumb motherfuckers aren't going anywhere, mainly because they're long-time Republicans! But let's be serious: Despite my unhappiness with the Dems on many issues, I would sooner have my balls bronzed than vote for one of the mopes these wankers are so fond of. (This includes Paul Ryan, who may be "reasonable" compared to his compadres, but is still totally insane.)

Unlike the teabaggers, my self-awareness prevents me from even pretending this is an option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#43891 the best generic propecia - propecia tablets cost in india

Anonymous said...

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on
your put up is simply excellent and that i can think you are a professional in this subject.
Well along with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to keep updated with drawing close post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.



Also visit my web page where to buy real hcg drops in stores