Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In which Jonah Goldberg uses the Tea Party's Nazi billboard to bash the NAACP.

Gotta love the Pantload.
I don’t like this billboard either, and I don’t think the Iowa tea-party chapter behind it should have put it up. That said, it’s not as bad as Obama in a Hitler mustache, and it isn’t quite saying Obama is a Hitler.
A fake mustache is worse than explicitly comparing Obama's policies to Hitler's and Lenin's?

Anyway...
Meanwhile, I think the St. Louis tea party deserves a hearty round of applause for taking a higher road than the NAACP (which continues to prove that the moral and intellectual decay of that once honorable organization proceeds apace).
Translation: ""Now that I've gotten that bit of unpleasantness out of the way, I must say, the Tea Party folks who put up those Nazi signs are quite superior in character to those awful negroes."

No comments: