Thursday, December 31, 2009

No One Could Have Predicted that Roger Simon's Folly Would Publish Garbage.

Pajamas Media had an extra six weeks to make sure their review of Going Rogue didn't suck.

FAIL.


My biggest surprise was that Going Rogue was apparently not “ghostwritten.” In a few places, I noticed sentences with “I” instead of “me” for the direct object — a mistake that a professional writer wouldn’t make. There is also a bit more use of “I” (at least, properly used as the subject) than a professional writer might use, even in an autobiography.


For real
. The reviewer, one Clayton Cramer, then concedes, "It is possible that Going Rogue was ghostwritten; it just doesn’t read like it."

Leave it to PJs to assign this book to a guy -- who claims to have actually been a ghostwriter! -- with no concept of ghostwriting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers however this pieche of writing
is really a nice paragraph, keep it up.

my blog post :: m88 asia

Unknown said...

i was reading this dolabuy helpful site replica designer bags wholesale More hints Dolabuy Balenciaga