[I]t would be helpful if certain annoying people would fuck off in 2010.
She lists her top five, all of whom are deserving.
- Ed Schultz: He's become (always has been?) a C-List Keith Olbermann. High profile progressives ought to be above Fox News-type shenanigans, not embrace their essence (See Maddow, Rachel).
- Robert Stacy McCain: The world needs fewer racists. At the very least, I hope Mrs. McCain gets tired of government cheese and leaves him for someone more employable. Preferably John Hawkins.
- Roger L. Simon: Not even conservatives read Pajamas Media, and Simon's interests have become irritatingly narrow -- these days he only writes about the Lakers, Iran and Al Gore. He is of no use to me.
- Big Tent Democrat: An illiterate, humorless scold, BTD's output consists largely of "as I have said many times," followed by some autofellatio linkage. Unless John Cole wants to slap him around in '10, he's a waste of space.
- The entire staff of Reason except for Radley Balko: Because they exist solely to fuck Ayn Rand's corpse. Icky!