Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daniel Pipes: still retarded

From America's Shittiest Websitetm Daniel Pipes brings us "Sheik Obama and his Two Wars":

Obama’s Nobel “lecture” offers critics the usual cornucopia of opportunities, but I shall focus on just two statements:
“I am the commander-in-chief of a nation in the midst of two wars.” And here I thought there were three wars. Obama’s two are Iraq and Afghanistan; missing is what George W. Bush termed the War on Terror and I call the “war on radical Islam.”
He must have forgotten those. I'm sure his staff will take note and thank Daniel Pipes for the correction.
His mistake has real consequences; long after American troops have left Iraq and Afghanistan, Islamists will be attacking and subverting us. If we don’t see their efforts as a war, we lose.
Translation:

ZOMG MUSLIMMMMS!1!!!one!!

No comments: