Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Did Dan Riehl once behead a drifter to get an erection?

Before any more people start going bonkers that I'm accusing Riehl of anything, take a breath. I've done a fair amount of crime blogging mixed in with politics over time. One doesn't rule anything in or out without some firm answers.

I am not claiming definitively that Dan Riehl once abducted and beheaded a drifter in order to get an erection with which he proceeded to repeatedly, and with what could only be described as an entirely unnecessary amount of violence, sodomize it. But I can't say that he didn't. Until Dan can provide some pretty convincing evidence that he did not behead a drifter to get an erection and then make the corpse his personal Disneyland I think it is fair to ask the question. It would be irresponsible not to.

But the drifter-beheading is only the tip of the iceberg. Does Dan Riehl like to rub his genitals with grape Smuckers and lower them into a cage of frisky, hungry ferrets? I think we have to wonder. Is Dan Riehl a Grand Wizard in the Klan? It's fair to ask. Did Dan Riehl really expose himself in a Jo-Ann Fabrics in Davenport, Iowa? I hear he did. Did Dan Riehl offer Bill Kristol $15 and two pounds of unrefrigerated ground beef for one of Kristol's daughters? I have not seen any evidence that he didn't.

Lots of questions, and so few answers from Dan Riehl. I'm certainly not accusing him of anything, but one has to wonder.

No comments: