Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Invisible Hand Coldcocks Dan Riehl.

Poor wanker:

Unfortunately, I must also note that back on July 8th I noted that it was my birthday and, if anyone wanted, they could always hit the tip jar. The sum total of that haul was $0. ...

I don't think I've done a bleg a year in about six years out here. Whatever the reason, they never generate anything. Perhaps the blogging just isn't worth enough, or I don't do them well, or do them often enough to encourage tips, or I've never gotten the feel for it, to make it an effective activity. Whatever. I don't even like discussing this in a post.

But I am disappointed to see some would be fans so quick to cut and run.



Yes, shouldn't Dan's readers show at least the same level of compassion that Dan showed to, say, his late brother?


He died alone, probably of aids for all I know and probably in a San Francisco flop house living on the government's dime.


(That, btw, was meant to refute John Cole's charge that Dan is a homophobe.
Mission not really accomplished.)

I'm pretty sure Dan's blog fail confirms the efficacy of capitalism and the genius of Herbert Spencer. Nifty!

No comments: