Sunday, June 07, 2009

Newt goes full Christianist.

Heretics everywhere.
GINGRICH: I am not a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the United States because only in the United States does citizenship start with our creator. [...] I think this is one of the most critical moments in American history. We are living in a period where we are surrounded by paganism.
Let's change this statement around, and pretend Gingrich is an Islamic right-wing conservative in, say, Pakistan.
AL NYUT: I am not a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the Pakistan because only in Pakistan does citizenship start with Allah. [...] I think this is one of the most critical moments in our history. We are living in a period where we are surrounded by infidels.
Do Republicans realize how much they sound like the people they keep insisting are the problem?

No comments: