Monday, June 08, 2009

Fumigate The Place, Ann. (update)

Putz points us to a caption contest at Althouse's place. Here's the photo:




Here are some representative suggestions from the commenters:

Treacle said...

I could eat you like last night's barbeque.


John
said...

I hate skinny white girls.


Fen
said... Deanna: I'm always taken aback at how angry or disapproving Michelle Obama looks.

Darcy: I just think her sour, negative nature shows in photos.

I know that look. See it every day. Its the consequence of carrying a racial chip on your shoulder all of your life. Everything is whitey's fault.

Fen said...

"Die white bitch"

/fixed


AllenS
said...

Sometimes, I get the feeling that Michelle is not comfortable around white people. I'll bet she felt more at home in Rev. Wright's church.


wvhillbilly
said...

“White bitch better step the fuck off.”


Lem
said...

This ho told me to wear white.


veni vidi vici
said...

Michelle: "You're *Italian*, bitch; stop frontin' like y'all French 'n shit."


PierreLegrand
said...

Waaaaaaa! I HATE THIS WHITE BITCH! BARACK PLEASE MAKE FRANCE GO AWAY!


Sun Tzu said...

What 'chu talkin 'bout, ho?


Anonymous Blogger said...

"I so love to ignore black women!"


Now, I don't think that Ann's commenters are anti-Semitic. I'm damn sure, however, that the above selection is racist.

It's bothersome that a) this a significant percentage of the comments and b) none of the other regulars seem to have a problem with this stuff.

Look, it's admirable that Ann doesn't moderate her comments. (Most conservative blogs don't even have them.) But perhaps she should. This is ugly.

...Oh, she does moderate comments: "I moderate and delete really insulting comments on my blog."

Just not these comments.

No comments: