Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Been Norman Mailered, Jerry Taylored.

Healther Mac Donald is, like, three seconds away from being jerrytaylored:

Call me a sissified urban wuss, but I’m having a hard time figuring out why someone would absolutely need to take his gun to a national park. ... Last time I checked, crime rates in our national monuments were negligible, and presumably no one’s gonna be shootin’ critters there. You can’t just leave your gun at home? So I have to possibly give up my frequent flyer miles bonus points in order to subsidize some lousy credit risk, just so the NRA can beat its chest in victory. I don’t think that this is where the Republicans should be demanding concessions...


Any moment now, The Corner's resident alien, Mark Steyn, will notice the Manhattan Institute on Ms. Mac Donald's resume, and thus have enough ammo to lob the ultimate insult:
"obscure think-tanker."

No comments: