Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michelle Bachmann is completely fucking bonkers. Also, wrong.

I don't think of Michelle Bachmann as some person with whom I disagree. I think of her as a certifiable lunatic in need of psychiatric help who belongs in the darkened corner of some state-run mental hospital (delicious irony!) talking to herself and picking corn out of her shit with her bare hands.

Exhibit 1: Democrats = pig flu

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke
out then under another Democrat president Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this
on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."
First of all, Gerald Ford was President in 1976. Ten seconds on Wikipedia would have revealed this fact. Second, that is completely retarded.


Exhibit 2: Tariffs = Great Depression

FDR and his "Hoot-Smalley" tariff act caused the Depression.

First, it's "Hawley-Smoot". Again, 10 seconds on Wikipedia. Second, Hawley and Smoot were Republicans. Third, tariffs were a core component of the GOP platform at that point. Fourth, Herbert Hoover signed the bill into law. Ten seconds. Wikipedia.

Retard. WTF, Minnesota? I mean, what. the. f.

No comments: