Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Sure He's Being Ironic.

Fap fap fap.

Robert Stacy McCain:

What I want to know is, when did you queers -- a term I use in that signifying radical postmodern transgressive sense, you understand -- stop being cool like that? Because from everything I see, all the intolerence, close-mindedness and judgmentalism nowadays is coming from you.

Yeah, that's right. It's like when the Germans went from being famous for beer and lederhosen to being famous for gas chambers and ovens. Ordinary gay people, I get along with fine. But ever since the Reagan administration, everything is about The Movement, isn't it?

"Gay" is no longer about disco music and sharing some butyl nitrite with a thirsty long-haired teenage dopehead while the Donna Summer thumps out of the sound system. Now, being "gay" is some kind of politicized identity (like being "Aryan") and the leadership of The Movement -- those Faggot Fuehrers and Dyke Dictators who want to tell you what to think -- spend all their time teaching people to hate anybody who disagrees with The Movement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WAS BORN I PADUCAH KY
WE WORKED HARD TO OPEN A GIFT SHOPE AND TEA ROOM AT 207 BROADWAY CALLED CHEZ TOMLIN OUR HARD WORK BROUGHT DOWN TOWN PADUCAH KY BACK TO LIFE AND WE HAD A FORTH FLOOR APT ON TOP WITH A ROOF TO TARRACE OVER LOOLING THE RIVER WE WORKED OUR SELFS TO DEATH WE WHERE TO GAY MEN WHO HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I AM FROM PADUCAH BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY MOST FOLKS THINK PADUCAH IS JUST A PLACE FULL OF DUMB HILLBILLIES AND I THINK MOST OF YOU WOULD BE HAPPY LIVING AT WALLMART. ALL MY BEST TO YOU MR
TENNESSEE MICHAEL LANGSTON TOMLIN