Friday, January 16, 2009

So Busy.

But I'm in a romantic mood (yes, your TS is capable of such feelinks) so for your enjoyment:

Jørgen Mortensen: Giulia, I know you can't understand what I'm saying. But I'll say it anyway.

I'm ten years older than you and I'm not really good at anything. I've no relatives any more. I'm no good at my job. I've no hobbies. Apart from doing Italian. And that's really for Halvfinn's sake, - because I'm no real good at languages. I can't even say anything to you. Actually I think I'm rather dull. I certainly haven't your temperament. And sex isn't something I feel confident about any more.

I know you don't understand what I'm saying. But if I don't say it now I'll never get it said. But I love you, Giulia, and I want to be with you for always. I'd like to have children ... and to watch you get older and grow old.

I'll love you every day from when I wake up till we do to bed at night.

I so much want to marry you, Giulia.

Giulia: I do understand a bit of Danish. I just speak it very badly. Perhaps I would like to marry you.

No comments: