Sunday, November 30, 2008

Better Late Than Never: Six Random Things About TS.

K. “tagged" me to list six random things about myself. The rules, WHICH MUST BE LISTED, are at the bottom:

  1. I was tossed from the high school chapter of Amnesty International when they discerned I was pro-death penalty. I didn't have any real understanding of politics until junior year in college...

  2. ...During which I attended my first pro-choice march, in Washington, D.C., not because I had a deep understanding of the issues, but because I had a crush on one of the girls (hi, Babs!) along for the trip. That's all it takes, I guess.

  3. I think Mad Men is ball-numbingly awful. People think they're watching art, when they're really just being condescended to.

  4. I have urinated against a mailbox only once, after a night of drinking this.

  5. I once hooked up with a roommate. It didn't end well.

  6. Girl at parties are easily impressed by a recitation of Hamlet's "What a piece of work is man" speech. I don't tell them that it's easy enough to memorize Shakespeare when it's been set to music.

Sis B., your turn.

THE SIX RANDOM THINGS RULES:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: