Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, I'm Bound to Get Lucky, Baby. [update]

Yes, your TS is seeing Mr. D at the Prospect Park Bandshell this evening. Deeeeelicious.

...UPDATE: It was good. The Times review is pretty close, even if they neglected to inform the reader of the weird-ass celebrity stalking. That is, your TS was stalked by Geraldo Rivera.

First, whilst waiting in line for Two Boots, Geraldo insisted on using a nearby porta john. ("Dude, is that Geraldo headed to the can?" says my neighbor. 'Twas!) Then, your humble correspondent was thirsty and went back for some IPA... and there he was again! Also waiting in line for booze! Not, as you might imagine, giving away U.S. troop movements!

When I got back to my seat, which, ha ha ha Actor was really good!, this red-headed whacked-out crazo seated to my left said, "Who's that guy with the mustache four rows up?"



















At which point I was like, please, Geraldo, leave me the fuck alone!

Which, to his credit, he did. And a good time was had by all.

...Here's the set list and here's some supremely shitty news.

No comments: