Monday, August 25, 2008

Uh. When Did This Happen? (updated)

The new Romenesko sucks!

Change it back, please.

...also: since I'm still pretty burnt out from the week off, a bleg: What does 'puma haka' mean? HALP me, K-Wan; you're my only hope!

...Look at me with the Star Wars reference. I fucking hate Stars Wars and was once kicked off a group blog for writing something nasty about the trilogy and George Lucas in particular.

If Lucas would've dropped dead after producing Coppola's American Graffiti, his legacy would be golden.

[presumably speaking for myself only]

...Right on, Charlie:

WSJ: A recent WSJ/NBC News poll found that half of Clinton’s primary voters say they aren’t voting for Obama right now.

Rangel: I don’t believe it. You say “right now” – underline “right now.” They’ll come home.

WSJ: What does Obama have to do to bring them back to the Democratic Party?

Rangel: Nothing. McCain is doing enough to bring those women voters back.

No comments: