Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sporadic Convention Liveblogging.

...10:44 I assume Biden will rip McCain's balls off shortly. But this is it for me. Night night!

...10:21 Yeah, Jay. Keep beating that drum: The American electorate, he says, is "ignorant" because they don't know how teh awesome the economy is doing. Duh?

...9:38 (Blue Texan) Hey, speaking of K-Lo--remember this?

...9:34 I admit, stuff like this is so damn wonderful I will surely miss the PUMAs:




















I'm sure they'll go from whence they came, to Stormfront threads...

...9:26 In which K-Lo doesn't see the sarcasm...

...9:23 Shit that's funny. I believe Mr. Clinton just said that conservatism has always sucked. We just didn't know it until 2001. Ow.

...9:20 Ah, he's slagging the party of Lincoln. Preach it, Bubba!

...9:07 The Big Dog is good, oh, he's good.

...8:56 Hey, Daschle! Waldo called, he wants his glasses back.

...8:51 Food's here! Jack Reed is kicking ass. I wish I knew he was...

...8:45 ooooh, aaaaaaaah. Mittens!?
















...8:44 Where's my food, Andy's? My stomach is eating itself.

...8:40 If Bayh says "my friends" one more time, I give Albright permission to skullfuck him.

...8:35 Albright's broach is hideous. If she would just take it off, I'd probably give her a mulligan on skullfucking Rwanda.

...8:24 Not to be sexist or nothin', but CSM Michele Jones is a fox. Apparently, Nominee Obama is a magnet for beautiful women named Michel[l]e.

...8:15 I just ordered Chinese. Andy's is too expensive, but the food is fresh. Apropos of not much, I think I look pretty good in a wife-beater.



















Photo credit: Darragh Murphy


...8:05 Etheridge is doing a nice job, but that Lennon song sucks beyond saving. For some reason -- can't... quite... place... it -- I don't imagine she'd be invited to the GOP's convention.

Senator Clinton's decision to suspend the roll call was a terribly classy move.

PUMAs, you are officially McCainiacs. Congrats, assholes!

...I'm tentatively optimistic and excited, which makes me uncomfortable.

No comments: