Thursday, August 07, 2008

Shrill.

Sis B:

I got to sleep at about 2330, or 11:30 PM for most of ya'll. The nurse came in and... wait for it..... turned the motherfucking light on at 12:00. I was in so much shock that there could be two (TWO!) nurses in this establishment who could be so inconfuckingsiderate that I couldn't even squeek out a word of protest. I was seriously in shock. I stirred (read: cried out in dismayed alarm) when she turned on the light, so she asked if I would like her to feed the baby.

Yes... we have already discussed this earlier.

So...

Get this...

she sat down with him with the light on and fed him. For 30 minutes. With the light on.

I am not fucking kidding.

Not to mention the fact that this room is never really dark anyway.

At first I was shocked, and next I was so fucking pissed that I couldn't say a word or all hell would break loose.

Plus, it is very difficult to be openly cross with people who are caregiving for your child.

What the motherfucking bloody hell.


InstaPutz just got that much more profane. Oops.

No comments: