Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Michael Novak Has Massive Balls.











This is some real He-Man shit going on right here:

As for me, I have been wearing a flag in my lapel since September 11, 2001, and with special care ever since American forces took the war to the place whence it emanated, Afghanistan. As long as brave Americans were willing to accept, if necessary, wounds or death on our behalf, I felt a duty to be faithful to them: “This flag’s for them!” And will stay in my lapel until they are out of harm’s way.

Everyone knows silly bravado when he sees it. So let me lay some out. Since Osama bin Laden is out to harm Americans all he can, it seems only right that we should wear a flag to make it easy for him to find us. It would be disgraceful to cower.


Yes, it surely would. Please, Osama, feel free to smite this smug, flagpin-wearing prick Michael Novak.

You have my blessing. Inshallah.

No comments: