Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cindy McCain proud of Jim Crow, My Lai, Abu Grhaib, Assassinations of JFK, RFK, MLK, Torture, Walter Reed, Katrina...


(Pictured: Something to be proud of, according to Cindy McCain.)


Hey Cindy? Screw you.
I don't know why she said what she said," Mrs. McCain explains in an interview with ABC News' Kate Snow airing on "Good Morning America" Thursday. "Everyone has their own experience. I don't know why she said what she said, all I know is that I have always been proud of my country."
For someone who is of Cindy McCain's age to claim that she's always been proud of her country makes her either a sociopath, a liar, or emotionally five years old.

No adult patriot is always proud of their country. Countries, like people, make mistakes and often fall far short of their ideals. And in case Cindy McCain hasn't noticed, we've fallen short a lot over the past half-century.

What an idiot.

No comments: