Friday, March 21, 2008

Rove hearts Putz. Again.

Once again, he's fingered the non-partisan as a favorite news source (ahem). Oh well, I'm sure it's just because Rove is really open minded and likes to get lots of different viewpoints.

NB: Let's get some more media questions. So what's your media diet like nowadays?

ROVE: You mean on an ordinary day?

NB: Yeah.

ROVE: I get Mike Allen's overnight summary from Politico, I cruise RealClearPolitics.com, I get Taranto from the Wall Street Journal, I visit the Corner. I check Drudge, I check Fox News, I have a list of favorites that I sort of thumb through if I've got the time. I obviously read papers, the New York Times; the Wall Street Journal; when in Washington, the Washington Post if not, I get it online. I check out, most days, Instapundit, Power Line, Hugh Hewitt. Occasionally I'll dip into Just One Minute or visit the Captain's Quarters, I check out Michael Barone's blog, and I look forward to getting Opinion Journal, and I get the NCPA summary. And I also get a news summary, a news clip early in the morning of all the clips.

No comments: