Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm Tapped Out.

What's gonna happen this weekend? I mean, this seems promising, but it could just as easily be total bullshit.

And what about superdelegates? Do they matter: yes or no?

If the Cardinal is going to write stuff like this, in which he 'impartially' advises Huckabee to drop out, why not finally come clean?

And last, this -- "The Republican party today reminds me of the British Labour party in the early 1980s - rewarding its most unhinged activists, punishing its most appealing leaders, and circling the electoral drain, without even fully realizing it." -- is a good line. I just hope it's true.

...‘See this?’ he says. ‘This is John McCreedy, aged forty-six today. See it? Chewed and left. Stranded. And this is all your stuff, underneath. Cold and hard and messed up. And I’m telling anyone who wants to listen that I want to get down from here, but I don’t for the life of me know how.’

No comments: