Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not That Shit Again.

Putz:

The problem is that our political and journalistic classes lack sufficient patriotism to promote self-discipline, or perhaps sufficient self-discipline to allow them to act patriotically.


I'm so confused. Is it really 2003 all over again? All that's missing is the sleazy insinuation that reporters are "on the other side."

(If those treasonous Emm Ess Emmers would just wear a flag lapel pin, everything would be copacetic!)

...Notes Kevin Drum:

Wait a second. I thought conservatives didn't make accusations of non-patriotism? I'm confused. I guess now it's OK. Does that mean I get to accuse conservatives of being baby killers again?

Anyway, I'm certainly glad to see that that whole stab-in-the-back thing was just a figment of my liberal imagination. That's a relief.

No comments: