Thursday, June 21, 2007

"I am big. It's the penises that got small."















And the part about suing someone -- "a few sentences after suggesting she could sue him for writing "sexual things about me"" -- you've missed the context! I wrote: "If I were a Yale law student, I'd sue him..." with a link to this story about Yale law students suing some people who reprinted a photograph of someone and made sexual remarks about it. I disapproved of the lawsuit, which you can see at that link, which is why I wrote "If I were a Yale law student." Get it? It means pretty much the opposite of what you thought. Really, why are you writing for TNR when your diligence and comprehension are at such a low level. You owe me an apology for writing that I threatened to sue someone!

--Althouse

No comments: