Tuesday, May 15, 2007

QOTD

One of the things I like about the right wing blogosphere, especially when compared to the left wing blogosphere, is the civility.


-- Dean Barnett

But there are always exceptions!

You dumb shit, he didn't get access using a fake name, he used his real name. You lefties' concern for White House security is really touching, but you know what, you stupid asshole, I think the Secret Service has it covered. Go crawl back into your hole, you stupid left-wing shithead. And don't bother us anymore. You have to have an IQ over 50 to correspond with us. You don't qualify, you stupid shit.



-- Powerline

UPDATE: This, found in comments of the Hewitt post, might just be the funniest thing I've ever read, for so many reasons. It's slightly edited for clarity.

Instapundit lost my regular readership a long time ago. In reference to Evolution vs Intelligent Design he linked to and participated in some really Kos-esque hysterical atheist crap that just turned me off. It was like the "Pleasant Smart Guy" mask came off for a minute to reveal the snarling, drooling God-hater beneath. I turned away and haven't really been back since. I'm sure I'm not alone.


On second thought, this has BT written all over it. 'Fess up!

No comments: