Sunday, March 04, 2007

The nonpartisan hearts Sean.



Putz is a known Dittohead, but this is noteworthy.
One day while driving home, I was engaged in my usual mental-whiplash-inducing practice of flipping back and forth between Hannity and All Things Considered and I heard people saying nice things about Giuliani on both.
A nonpartisan listening to Sean Hannity? And note how the rabidly partisan, far-right Hannity is falsely cast as the opposite of NPR , as though "All Things Considered" were a far-left partisan vehicle for Democrats.

Very strange.

UPDATE

I see that Michelle Malkin asked Hannity about Coulter's calling Edwards a "faggot" and here's what he said:
MM: Ann Coulter was here yesterday. She gave a very, mostly funny, speech, and at the end of it, dropped a stinker where she used the term "faggot." And I'm glad, I have to honestly say, I'm glad I didn't bring my children here because that's not the kind of language I would use. What was your reaction to that? Because, predictably, the left is in high dudgeon about it. Howard Dean wants every presidential candidate in the Republican Party to renounce it. Do you think that was a really bad move on her part and should be condemned?

SH: I didn't hear it. I'd rather see it before I comment on it and whatever. You know, no other person is responsible for what a person says except that person. And so, if they have a problem with what Ann Coulter says, blame Ann Coulter. You can't blame somebody else for what she said. So I didn't see it.

MM: Except that we're all role models here. And there are so many young people they inspire--

SH: --I don't use that term, so that's my answer to you if she used it.

Remember this the next time Hannity demands that Harry Reid denounce something Ward Churchill or some random, annonymous blog poster says.

No comments: